Professional Summary – Marketing leader with 10+ years of marketing and project management experience. Proven ability to turn client/program requirements into successful initiatives. Thrives in fast-paced environments that require quick decision-making. Established strengths and accomplishments in:
- Strategic Marketing and Planning
- Marketing Automation
- Marketing Communications
- Project Management
- B2B Marketing
- Interactive Marketing
- Loyalty & Incentive Marketing
- Measurement & Analytics
- Client Relations
- Vendor Relations
Global CRM and Email Manager
Designs and executes nurture email programs to support lead gen efforts. Collaborates with marketing, sales and IT to establish requirements to support automated data flows; Maintains dashboards, monitors performance trends and identifies opportunities to optimize program performance.
- Led evaluation and selection of new marketing automation platform; migrated organization from Salesfusion to Oracle Marketing Cloud
- Established data governance recommendations and worked with IT on integrating critical data into marketing automation platforms
- Developed automated programs and campaigns to support a business model transformation
First Data Corporation
Payments marketing leader serving in a variety of facets including:
Market analysis; product launches; marketing automation and interactive channel management; merchant cross sales and retention
- Developed the framework to shift marketing spend from direct mail and telesales to an email channel, including streamlining processes for managing 65+ brands dynamically, combining databases to improve list performance, establishing KPI benchmarks and driving technical integrations to improve efficiency
- Drove continuous user experience improvements for merchant facing retention website; launched a white labeled website to support 65 brands with maximum implementation efficiency and optimal customer experience
- Quadrupled reach to merchant customer based via direct mail and grew response rates by establishing a formal bank partner engagement and approval procedure where none existed previously
- Proven ability to manage multiple ambiguous projects simultaneously and to secure support from internal resources within an complex, distributed corporate environment
- Synthesized external market data to guide product direction and messaging for strategic value-add product launches, including card-linked offers technology and an analytics platform
- Demonstrated marketing and technical acumen that has improved scalability and reduced marketing spend, allowing the company to increase merchant touches more than tenfold
Senior Account Manager
- Grew revenue and managed relationships among more than 30 loyalty program accounts representing over $2 million in company revenue.
- Developed and implemented project management disciplines across account management team that improved organizational efficiencies and reduced costs.
- Grew account revenue by maintaining strong relationship with clients and knowledge across multiple industries.
- Spearheaded participant communication campaign to increase program engagement and drive revenue growth.
- Served as a liaison to the IT Development and account management teams to ensure product development needs were met.
- Mentored junior account executives.
Client Industries Included:
- Housing (building materials, manufactured housing, multi-family housing)
- Financial Services
- Pet Supplies
- Agricultural and Industrial Equipment
Senior Marketing Associate
- Managed marketing programs for more than twenty products of a large financial services association.
- Developed and executed marketing programs for internal clients and external partners.
- Identified and maximized organizational cross-marketing opportunities.
- Conducted return on investment analysis to identify new markets and eliminate waste.
- Grew conference attendance rates in times of economic downturn.
- Mastered association Customer Relationship Management system for reaching complex target audiences and served as department systems expert for list and database management.
- Fostered strong relationships with internal clients, team members and external partners.
- Acted as expert marketing and communications source for internal clients and colleagues.
Some Clients Included:
- State Farm
- Principal Financial
- Bank of America
- FLMI – Fellow, Life Management Institute
- PCS – Professional, Customer Service
- AAPA – Associate, Annuity Products & Administration
- AIAA – Associate, Insurance Industry Administration
- AIRC – Associate, Insurance Regulatory Compliance
- ARA – Associate, Reinsurnace Administration
Delta Air Lines
Acted as daily liaison with external ad agency regarding direct mail and special programs in support of Delta’s Medallion Program and Relationship Marketing Department. Ensured consistent on-time delivery of accurate, effective collateral materials.
Penton Business Media
Publications Supported Included:
Focal Point Architectural Products
Master of Business Administration, Georgia State University
Concentration Courses/Elective: Electronic Marketing, Project Management,
Leadership, Organizational Development and Change, Work Team Design
Bachelor of Business Administration, Iowa State University
Major Courses: Promotions, International Marketing, Retailing, Market Research, Strategic Marketing Planning
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Email Marketing: Eloqua, Exact Target, Salesfusion
- Web Content: CQ5, Magento, WordPress, FrontPage; testing in all Internet browsers
- Web Analytics: Google Analytics, Omniture Site Catalyst
- CRM: Saleslogix (Infor), Salesforce.com, iMIS Association Database
- Project Management: MS Project
- PC or MAC based
Eloqua Luminary Blog Post: Custom Objects + Campaign Canvas – The Powerhouse for Data Consolidation and Analysis